Right now, our marketing, PR and communications activities have been carried out by the founders. It’s time to level up.
Your job will be to position DrDoctor as the worlds leading digital health startup. Today, that means getting your hands dirty. Tomorrow, it means developing our metrics and strategy. The day after it means recruitment and leading the team. This is a unique opportunity to lead and shape strategy a fast growing, very exciting business which is making a real difference to millions of patients across the NHS.
We are looking for someone who can investigate, lead, learn and execute. Your cover letter should be compelling and explain succinctly why you can take our marketing from good to great. It should explain clearly and ideally evidence your commitment and interest in digital health. It should include what you’d say to Simon Stevens if you had 15 seconds alone.
You should be an experienced marketer, who can develop and take responsibility for your own metrics. The perfect candidate would be able to evidence thought leadership and their experience in this area through blog posts, speaking slots, or exceptional references.
• Build a world class healthcare marketing team
• Pass qualified leads to our biz development team
• Work closely with the Founders and head of sales to nuance and develop our messaging and tone of voice
• Manage media and PR contacts
• Horizon scanning for PR, media and event opportunities
• Develop our website and online presence
• Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
• You get things done
• Degree or equivalent working experience.
• Excellent analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
• Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
• Capable of giving and receiving feedback in an open, structured way
• Interest in healthcare a must
Hours: Full time
Reports to: Company directors and founders
Location: London, Waterloo. Not open to remote working.