We are looking for a .NET (C#) Developer to be a core member of our team. We have a proven stack that we are looking move to Azure and take full advantage of the platform features, while we continue to deliver new functionality for our product. You will be involved in all aspects of that, whether it’s shifting our RabbitMQ-based system to Azure Service Bus, or building a new feature that makes the product even better for our users.
You will need good experience of C# and SQL and some experience of two interesting technologies. Things that get us excited include distributed systems, CI & automated deployment, BDD, message busses, and API integrations.
Our technology stack is primarily Microsoft with a sprinkling of interesting C# open source components. We’re always trying new frameworks and technologies so if you have ideas on how to improve things then that is what we want to know. See our stackshare page for more details on what we use at the moment
We are looking for someone who loves technology and has the drive to push, challenge and grow the company. You’ll need to be as ambitious as we are and revel in the flexible nature and mix of skills required for startup work. We’re primarily office based but supportive of flexible and remote working so days at home or nursery runs are not a problem.
No Recruiters please
Skills & Requirements
Specific Experience Requirements:
• C# .NET development (3+ years)
• SQL (solid working knowledge, OK not to be DBA level)
Bonus points for:
• Azure experiencce
• Automated testing (one or more of: Unit Testing, Spec Testing, TDD, BDD etc.)
• Software development practices (SOLID, design patterns)
• Agile methodologies (Scrum, pair programming)
• GitHub profile, blog posts, other online repos
• A desire to own and grow the product
• Can explain your point in sprint planning when everyone is looking at you oddly
• Excellent academic record
• Happy to work from a pub on a Friday afternoon
We have fast and frequent deployments, good test coverage and a young codebase. You will have a direct effect on what we do and how we do it. We’re a small team with flexible working – we’re office based but can work remotely. Occasional BBQs, days out and other toys also included.
Location: London, Waterloo with some remote working.