The client services team are on hand for every hospital that uses the DrDoctor Platform to ensure they get the most out of it. At DrDoctor we want every installation of our platform to deliver the best possible results at every hospital, without exception. We help our partner hospitals through every step. Over many years, we have come to be experts not only in delivering technology but also in transforming hospital services from the ground up.
You must be an exceptional planner, organiser and people person. You get how to make things happen in a large organisation and take pleasure in efficient solutions. If this is you, we should talk.
• Managing rollout, training users, troubleshooting & supporting clients
• Helping hospitals make the most of the solution
• Owning and sharing client KPIs
• Developing in-depth product and solution knowledge
• Designing transformative patient-focused plans to use the DrDoctor platform better
• Liaising with our product team so we’re always building what’s best for the NHS & patients
• Commissioning work with new hospitals
• Improvement management or system implementation background an advantage
• NHS knowledge is a definite benefit, but not essential
• Personable and tenacious in equal measure
• Exceptional reasoning skills
• You must be able to understand the technical side of what we do
You will have a direct effect on what we do and how we do it. We’re a small team with flexible working – there is travel in this role and you’ll be based in London or regionally near hospitals. Occasional BBQs, days out and other toys also included.
Location: based across the UK (must be able to travel to London head office easily). Suitable for remote and part-time working (though full-time preferred).
Roles available: product experts, success leads, account managers
Salary range: £25k-55k
No agencies please