Are you smart, analytical and tenacious? Do you love problem solving and developing solutions?We want people like you to join our business development team. Your role will be to work with our clients, customer success, and field sales team throughout the sales process. Your job will be to understand the details of our customers requirements and then turn these into a solutions and proposals. You’ll be involved in all stages of the sales process, including demos and following up leads.Our product has a complicated, multi stage sales process with many stakeholders. If you like detective novels, whodunnits and chess you’ll love this.. Technical ability is a must – this role is perfect for someone who has experience of the NHS or of process mapping and wants to move into a more customer facing role, or someone client facing who would like a more technical challenge.Tenacity, an eye for detail and the ability to lean and think quickly are all a must.
- Working with customers to understand their technical and operational requirements
- Writing and developing proposals
- Supporting product demos
- Organizing meetings, liaising with customers
- Creating momentum and driving the sales process foward
• You get things done
• Degree or equivalent working experience.
• Excellent analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
• Capable of giving and receiving feedback in an open, structured way
• Interest in healthcare a must